- Creates a finish model element with Room Elements.
- Finishing model elements are Walls and Floors.
- Deletes finish model elements created as room elements at once.
* Elements of ‘FinishDrawByRoom’ are created based on ‘At wall finish’ of ‘Room Area Computation’.
* Elements of ‘FinishDrawByRoom’ are created inside the room boundary.
* Complex room boundaries or ‘Wall Join’ can cause a lot of errors and warnings.
* Recommended for early design phase modeling.
A1. Select Wall Types to create by Rooms
A2. Set up to 5 wall-types and the height of each wall- height
A3. Select Room Elements in the View and click Make
B1. Select Floor Types to create by Rooms
B2. Set up to 5 floor-types
B3. Select Room Elements in the View and click Make
C1. Select category to delete by Rooms
C2. Select Room Elements in the View and click Delete
C3. Only elements created with ‘FinishDrawByRoom’ are deleted